Continuing to reinvent smart printing, HP Inc. launched the world’s first cartridge-free printer – the HP Neverstop Laser, in Saudi Arabia.
Designed specifically for small and medium business (SMB) owners, the launch of the revolutionary printer saw close to 200 entrepreneurs and business owners gather at Prince Sultan Grand Hall, Al Faisaliah Hotel to discuss market opportunities, challenges on starting up and insights on their success. The event included attendance from executives from the HP leadership team.
The hero product of the event, the Neverstop Laser is a groundbreaking, rapid reload laser printer that enables efficiencies for entrepreneurs who don’t want to waste time on interruptions. With a first of its kind toner supply system that allows users to replace the toner in seconds, HP Neverstop Laser ensures small business owners can stay in their business flow while getting the most value from their printer. Watch how.
Commenting on the launch of the product, Narayanan Venkataraman, Managing Director, Saudi Arabia at HP Inc said: “Market reports estimate employment potential for small and medium sized enterprises in the GCC to touch 22 million, with the sector valued to be worth $920 billion by 2023. This offers a huge opportunity to cater to an audience that demand hassle free products to increase efficiency. In line with this, we developed the Neverstop Laser printer to reduce common interruptions thus giving entrepreneurs and SMBs a chance to focus on running a seamless business operation.”
He added, “Our ambition is to fulfil our customers demand for low cost per page and the number of pages they print. That is why we’re extremely proud to introduce this game-changing technology to the kingdom and play a role in the growth of the SMB sector. With more than half of entrepreneurs and small to medium business owners agreeing that their businesses cannot operate without a printer – we designed this unique product to give the entrepreneurs a competitive edge in the marketplace”
“Besides meeting customer demands, another aspect that is extremely important to us is sustainability. This remains at the core of what we do and is reflected in the Neverstop Laser design which is made with more than 25 percent recycled plastic while the toner reload kit is made of 75 percent recycled plastic,” he added.
Key features of the HP Neverstop Laser printer include:
- Up to 5,000 pages without interruptions
- Print up to 10 times more pages with up to 5,000 pages right out of the box with virtually no interruptions-perfect for high-volume printing
- Reload mess-free toner in seconds
- A revolutionary supply system lets you quickly and easily reload toner levels in 15-seconds without making a mess and is hassle free with the HP Reload kit – allowing entrepreneurs to get back to their businesses quickly
- Original HP quality and unbelievable savings
- Get original HP quality printing for a cost per page competitive with imitation cartridges, with up to 80 percent cost savings on HP original toner
- Connected and mobile
- Easy mobile scanning and printing with best-in-class mobile print app, HP Smart App
The HP Neverstop Laser printer is now available in Saudi Arabia starting from SAR 899.